In cooperation with the Wellfleet Conservation Commission and Town Open Space Committee there are several contiguous properties which provide opportunities for the public to enjoy walking, photography, good exercise and all the other benefits of our Town’s valuable natural resources. When visiting these Conservation lands, please use designated parking areas and stay on the trails.
The location of Wellfleet Conservation Trust lands are shown on the map below and on the sidebar map on each page of this site.
Trail guides and maps
- Bayberry Hill Conservation Area
- Box Turtle Woods Conservation Area
- Clover Trail Conservation Area
- Drummer Cove Conservation Area
- Fox Island Marsh and Pilgrim Spring Woodlands Conservation Area
- Herring River Overlook Conservation Land & Trail
- Walker Trail Conservation Area
Trail activity sheets
Trail evaluation for ages 5-12