Wellfleet Conservation Trust is an IRS approved non-profit organization established in 1984 to assist and promote the preservation of natural resources and rural character of the town of Wellfleet. Its mission is to conserve land in its natural state in perpetuity for enjoyment by current and future generations.
- The WCT Earth Day event, originally scheduled for April 22 at Preservation Hall, has been postponed. Please enjoy the WCT trails or in other ways celebrate the outdoors in this 50th anniversary year of Earth Day.
- Adopt a Highway, every third Wednesday through November, is temporarily on hold.
- The WCT Annual Meeting, originally set for August 22 is postponed. Robb Johnson, Executive Director of the Massachusetts Land Trust Coalition, was our invited guest speaker.
- The Annual Walk, usually held on a Saturday in early September is tentative for now.
- The CoastSweep program is tentatively still on for Columbus Day, October 12.