Wellfleet Conservation Trust is an IRS approved non-profit organization established in 1984 to assist and promote the preservation of natural resources and rural character of the town of Wellfleet. Its mission is to conserve land in its natural state in perpetuity for enjoyment by current and future generations.
- Coast Sweep postponed to October 22
- Wednesday, October 18, 7:00 am, Adopt a Highway (usually the 3rd Wednesday of each month, Apr-Nov), meet at South Wellfleet General Store
- Sunday, October 22, 9:00 am, Coast Sweep, meet at Mayo Beach Parking area for Wellfleet Harbor clean-up; bring gloves & water if you wish
- Saturday, November 4, State of Wellfleet Harbor Annual Conference
- Wednesday, November 15, 7:00 am, Adopt a Highway (usually the 3rd Wednesday of each month, Apr-Nov), meet at South Wellfleet General Store